The Australian Garnet, offered by us, is a high performance, maintenance grade blasting abrasive that delivers the most efficient and cost-effective blast cleaning for surfaces that have heavy rust or thick coatings. The Garnet, offered by us, comes with more grains per volume (typical 13 million grains per kg) of active abrasive particles impacting the surface at the rate of 15-20m2 per hour. Whether it is small order or bulk one, our focus is to deliver the same well in time.
- Building industry and structural steel.
- Construction and maintenance of containers and tanks, tank trucks and rail tanks, wagons and coaches.
- Maintenance of chemical plants, power stations, mining and processing equipment, gas and sewerage plants, desalination and industrial plants.
- Oil and Petrochemical maintenance in refineries and storage tanks including on-shore and off-shore installation.
- Shipyards, conversion and repair including anti-magnetic and other special steels.
- Low consumption rate of 10-12kg/m2 is easily achieved. It is recyclable up to 4-6 times (depending on the application) due to its superior toughness and low friability (7.5-8.0 Mohs). It is possible to reduce garnet consumption by 60% via recycling
- SA3 white metal is effortlessly achieved. The shape and size of the grains ensure an even surface profile of 50-85 microns at 100psi at the blast nozzle